1. A cat has four rows of whiskers.
2. Studies show that if a cat falls off the seventh floor of a building it has about a 30 percent less chance of surviving than a cat that falls off the twentieth floor. It takes about eight floors for the cat to realize what is happening, relax, and correct itself.
3. Cats in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, have a very high probability of having six toes.
4. Cats have more than one hundred vocal sounds, while dogs only have about ten.
5. Cats have five pads on their front feet and only four on their back feet.
6. A cat has thirty two muscles in each ear.
7. A cat’s jaws cannot move sideways.
8. The pet ferret was domesticated more than five hundred years before the house cat.
Also, I bet you just tried to move your jaw from side to side. Congrats, you’re not a cat.